Friday, June 16, 2017

Family Matters By Pierre Meuron MINI BOOK REVIEW!


                                                                      ** Amazon **


Title: Family Matters

Author: Pierre Meuron

Published: Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC



This is a smaller book that focuses on the journey one family has taken through there lives. Many things happen in a families lifetime that can create memories of love, happiness, and heartache. Through little stories and some verse the book shows you bits and pieces throughout the author's family as well as the author's life growing up.



Rating:

Thoughts: I was asked to review this book in the return for an honest review, this review is just my opinion. Now that is out of the way I will just cut right to the chase, I was not a far of this book. It is a very small book and had great potential but was poorly executed. The transition through short stories and poetry was jumbled and didn't really make sense. I found myself a couple of times asking myself " what the heck is going on"?! This book is very small and almost seems like it was just bits and pieces of things that were taken from a much longer book. The only problem was that there isn't a longer book so you are left reading a book that is like cliffsnotes of the author's life. The concept was there but the writing fell through.

No comments:

Post a Comment